“We are not preparing for the world we live in – we are preparing for the world we find ourselves in.” Michael Mabee
Planning & Preparation Worldwide
Our Safety Consultancy support your planning and preparation for whatever activity from Out Door Events to Major Expeditions, from remote workers to hostile environments. Based on 32 years experience as a Search & Rescue Winchman/Paramedic; Helicopter Operations in Hostile Environments; Planning Overseas Expeditions; Managing Security at Major Festivals and Public Safety Equipment Supply & Procurement; and the exhaustive experience levels of or partners, we can help you find the solution. From Planning and Risk Assessment to Equipment Procurement. From Sourcing Training Providers to Operational Support. Our aim is to help you do whatever you want to with the most suitable levels of safety.
We are able to quickly to deploy to UK & International destinations as part of your Risk Management needs.
- Planning the safety and medical needs for remote filming to planning extractions in case of accident, natural disaster or hostilities
- Planning the training of 200 casual Event Staff in Basic Life Support for a major Music Festival
- Training Needs Analysis & Course Design
- Designing & Delivering bespoke training for your organisation
- Equipping a Humanitarian Response Team with Medical Equipment
- Adapting First Aid Training to match the risk
- Sourcing and Procurement of Equipment for Search and Rescue Operations
- Safety Support (Medical & Survival) for Staff Reconnaissance of Remote Locations
- Safety Support on remote operations embedded with your staff
- Emergency Evacuation and Rescue
- Air and Ground Helicopter operations and co-ordination
- Training of indigenous people for self help.